At the LSI cryo-EM lab, our goal is help researchers from across the university perform the best structural biology possible and leverage the power of cryo-EM.
How to Work with Us
- Read our getting started guide, which explains the type of samples and information you will need.
- Complete a request form (using your U-M Google account).
- We'll then schedule a one-on-one meeting with you to discuss strategies for your project.
- Prospective users from outside of U-M are encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and edit the letter of support to suit the needs of your grant submission, and return to email@example.com for a final signature.
- Letter of Support (MS Word)
Below is suggested language for recognizing the center's contributions to your work:
Research reported in this publication was supported by the University of Michigan Cryo-EM Facility (U-M Cryo-EM). U-M Cryo-EM is grateful for support from the U-M Life Sciences Institute and the U-M Biosciences Initiative.