The cryo-electron microscopy facility at LSI has a wide range of microscopes used for negative stain EM and cryo-EM. Learn more about the instrument specifications and applications.
- Titan Krios G3 with K3 direct electron detector with Bioquantum Imaging Filter
- Titan Krios G4i with K3 direct electron detector with Bioquantum Imaging Filter
- Talos Arctica with K2 Summit Direct Detector
- Tecnai T12 with Rio9 CMOS Detector
- Morgagni with Orius SC200 CCD Detector
- Stellaris 5 Cryo-Confocal Microscope
- Glacios with K2 Summit Direct Detector (located in the Biological Sciences Building)