Based on direction from the University of Michigan leadership, the LSI Mass Spectrometry Core will be closed effective Friday, March 20 at 5:00 pm. The Qtof/tof will be closed for reservation and walk-up service. For Natural Products Discovery Core qtof users, please follow guidelines and notice from Natural Products Discovery Core.
Housed on the third floor of the Life Sciences Institute, our mass spectrometry facility provides both open and assisted services for the analysis of proteins and small molecules, as well as training on use of the instruments.
- Open use — reserve time, request training
- Full service — sample analysis
LSI's Agilent 6545 Q-tof LS/MS system includes the following components:
- HPLC: 1290 Autosampler, 1290 Binary Pump, 1290 Thermostated Column Compartment, 1260 Diode-Array Detector
- 6545 Q-tof mass detector
- Peak Nitrogen Generator
- MassHunter BioConfirm software
- Mass Profiler Biomarker Discovery software
Currently, mass spectrometry services are available only to LSI labs.
For more information, contact:
Research Lab Specialist Wendy Feng
firstname.lastname@example.org | 734-615-5516