Building on LSI’s collaborative, interdisciplinary focus, the LSI Trainees Group hosts events and training programs aimed at nurturing a sense of community at the LSI and sharing best practices around science, communication and careers.
This group brings graduate students and postdocs together to learn about the work being done by their peers, as well as to gain perspective on the different systems being studied and the techniques being used — facilitating networking within the LSI and encouraging new collaborations. At the same time, the group provides additional opportunities for trainees to present their work to a broader audience in an informal setting. Sponsored events include social events, informal chalk talks and grant writing workshops.
- Subhash Arya, Ph.D., Parent Lab
- Elizabeth Cebul, Ph.D., Ye Lab
- Jeong Min Chung, Ph.D., Ohi Lab
- Tyler McCullough, Smith Lab
- Brittany Morgan, Ph.D., Mapp Lab
- Shree Padma Metur, Klionsky Lab
- Maribel Okiye, Sherman Lab
- Michael Rankin, Smith Lab