Non-university users: Please request a friend account for IT access using your institutional email address as the login ID.
Initiate a Project
- U-M users: Login using your UM Kerberos uniqname
- Non-university users: Login using your UM friend account
During the project request, you will need to upload a project document that summarizes your aims, as well as your protocol. After we've received your request, we will contact you to set up an initial meeting.
Complete User Agreement
- U-M users: Complete the CCG MScreen user agreement form.
- Non-university users: Download and complete the CCG MScreen restricted user agreement form
Once the user agreement is processed, which usually takes two to three days, you will be able to use the CCG MScreen database to view the samples and screening data.
Register at MiCORES
Next, register at MiCORES (iLab) site, which handles all project billing and instrument reservations.
- University of Michigan users can login using their uniqname and password.
- External users who have not used iLab before will need to obtain a sponsored account through U-M. Requests can be made through email@example.com.
- If you have any questions about MiCORES, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the MiCores Knowledgebase.