The LSI Leadership Council is a group of biomedical industry leaders, venture capitalists and government officials. The council advises and supports the LSI leadership and faculty.
- Rajesh Alva, Managing Director, New Mountain Capital
- L. Kay Chandler, Partner, Cooley LLP
- Richard Douglas, Ph.D., Board of Directors, Novavax Inc.; Advisor, Red Sky Partners
- James Flynn, Partner, Deerfield Management Company
- Lawrence G. Hamann, Ph.D., Vice President and Global Head of Chemistry, Celgene Corporation
- Christopher J. Kirk, Ph.D., President and CSO, Kezar Life Sciences
- David E. Kroin, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Great Point Partners LLC
- Shiraz Ladiwala, Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Bruce Leuchter, Managing Partner, PJT Partners
- Greg Margolies, Senior Partner and Head of Capital Markets Group, Ares Management LLC
- Joel Martin, Ph.D., President and CEO, Dauntless Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Paul M. Meister, President, MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc.; Co-Founder, Liberty Lane Partners LLC
- Roger Newton, Ph.D., Founder, Executive Chairman and Chief Scientific Officer, Esperion Therapeutics
- John E. Osborn, Executive in Residence, Warburg Pincus; Affiliate Professor, University of Washington, Seattle; Contributor, Forbes.com
- Julia C. Owens, Ph.D., President and CEO, Millendo Therapeutics Inc.
- Atul Pande, M.D., Chief Medical Advisor, PureTech Health
- Craig C. Parker, CEO, Surrozen
- Liam Ratcliffe, M.D., Ph.D., General Partner, New Leaf Venture Partners LLC
- Terry Rosen, Ph.D., CEO, Arcus Biosciences
- Joseph Schwarz, M.D., Former U.S. Representative, 7th Congressional District, Michigan
- Barry Sherman, M.D., Co-Founder, CEO and President, StemPar Sciences Inc.
- Michael Staebler, Partner, Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Burton Sutker, M.D., Radiologist, St. Clare’s Health System, New Jersey
- David R. Walt, Ph.D., Core Faculty Member, Wyss Institute at Harvard University; Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Howard Hughes Medical Institute Professor; Founder of Illumina Inc. and Quanterix Corp.
- Wendell Wierenga, Ph.D., Independent Consultant and former CEO and R&D leader in Biotech and Pharma
Steve Worland, Ph.D., President, CEO and Director, eFFECTOR Therapeutics Inc.