The cryo-electron microscopy facility at LSI has a wide range of microscopes used for negative stain EM and cryo-EM. Learn more about the instrument specifications and applications.
- Titan Krios with K3 direct electron detector with BioContinuum Imaging Filter
- Titan Krios G4i with K3 direct electron detector with BioContinuum Imaging Filter
- Talos Arctica with K2 Summit Direct Detector
- Tecnai T12 with US4000 CCD Detector
- Glacios (located in the Biological Sciences Building)
Our sample preparation systems
Partner with Us
The facility is open to research collaborations with scientists across the University of Michigan.