Yujia Hu, Ph.D.
Kenichi Iwasaki, Ph.D.
(University of Michigan)
Tao Yang, Ph.D.
(Institute of Genetics and Developmental Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences)
(CDB), B.S. (University of Tokyo)
Rackham Predoctoral Fellowship Awardee
Sarah Pizzano, Ph.D.
(CMB), B.S. (University of Massachusetts, Amherst).
NRSA Predoctoral Fellow
(CDB), B.S. (Shanghai Jiaotong University)
Email: nprin [at] umich.edu
Email: ruonanli [at] umich.edu
PAST YE LAB MEMBERS
- Xin Wang, Ph.D. (MCDB) (2008-2013); B.S. (Tsinghua University). After Ye lab: postdoctoral fellow in Dr. Liqun Luo's lab at Stanford University.
- Gabriella Sterne, (Neuroscience) (2011-2015), B.S. (Whitman College). After Ye lab: postdoctoral fellow in Dr. Barry Dickson's lab in Janelia Farm Research Campus, Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
- Ann Marie Macara, (MCDB) (2013-2016), B.S. (University of Toronto). After Ye lab: Science Specialist, The Synapse School, Menlo Park, CA
- Jung Hwan Kim, (2008-2016), Ph.D. (Pohang University of Sci. & Tech., Korea). After Ye lab: Assistant professor in Department of Biology, University of Nevada, Reno.
- Wei Zhou, (2009-2012), Ph.D. (Institute of Neuroscience, Chinese Academy of Sciences). After Ye lab: Associate professor in Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China.
- Limin Yang, (2010-2012), Ph.D. (Jilin University). After Ye lab: Associate professor in Dalian University, China.
- Laura Essex, (2008-2011), B.S. (University of Michigan), (received Rinella Scholarship, UROP Biomedical Fellowship, and LSI Perrigo Undergraduate Fellowship for her research in Ye lab). After Ye lab: Ph.D. student at the University of California Riverside.
- Matthew Clark, (2010-2011), B.S. (University of Arizona), NIH PREP Scholar. After Ye lab: Ph.D. candidate in the laboratory of Dr. Chris Doe at the University of Oregon.
- Ian McLachlan, (2008-2010), B.S. (University of Michigan). After Ye lab: Ph.D. candidate at Harvard University. A NSF Graduate Research Fellowship awardee.
- Megan Stewart, (2009-2011), B.S. (Oakland University). After Ye lab: Ph.D. candidate in University of Michigan.
- Rosemary Coolon, (2012-2015), B.S. (Kansas State University); M.S. (Kansas State University). After Ye lab: Mouse colony manager, Laboratory of Pietro De Camilli, Yale University.