If you are interested in using the CCG for a project and assessing our services, please following the steps below to initiate your project:
- Enter a project request at the Request Project link.
- This will require you to upload a project document that summarizes your aims, as well as your protocol.
- When the CCG has received your completed project request, the CCG Project Manager will contact you to sent up a project initializiation meeting.
- Complete a CCG User Agreement Form, then scan and email the completed signature page to ashlscho [at] umich.edu (Ashley Schork.)
- Note that non U of M users will need to obtain a friend account for login information
- Once this form is processed, you will be able to use the CCG database (MScreen) to view our libraries and screening results. It generally takes two to three business days to process this form and get access to MScreen.
- We recommend searching PubChem Bioassay for your target and method as well as in screening journals found at the bottom of this FAQ page.
Visit our MiCORES (iLab) site for quotations for training, instrument use, and other CCG services.
MiCORES is an online system from iLab Solutions designed to stream the process of ordering and billing for core service requests and scheduling.
If you do not have an account with MiCores, complete the one-time registration process to approved by your PI or Lab Manager.
University of Michigan users can access using your Uniqname and password.
External users who have not used iLabs before will need to obtain a sponsored account through U-M. Please send a request to msishelp [at] umich.edu for assistance obtaining a sponsored account.
If you have any questions about MiCORES, please contact msishelp [at] umich.edu or visit the MiCores Help Wiki.