1. Welcome... Michael! (our new chemistry rotation student)
1. Welcome... Caitlin! (our summer undergrad. student from UM Flint)
1. Congrats... Alaina! for passing her candidacy exam!
2. Congrats... Jung-Suk! for her postdoctoral research from AAQI!
3. Welcome, Kristin! She joined our group!
4. Welcome, Amit (Rotation, Chemistry) and Whitney (Undergrat).
1. Congrats... Alaina! for the NSF Graduate Fellowship!
1. Congrats... Kevin for Receving a Chemistry Departmental Summer Fellowship!
2. Our Metallomics Cover Showed Up!
1. Well done, Joey for the GRC Presentation (Ventura, CA)!
1. Welcome, Amy, Kristin, and Kevin! New Lab Members!
2. Congrats... Jung-Suk and Joey. Metallomics... Well done!
1. Joey Braymer received a departmental fellowship (Murrill Memorial Scholarship). Congrats... Joey
1. The Lim Lab Went to the Ohio Inorganic Work
2. Good Job for Our PNAS
1. We moved! FINALLY
2. Congrats Alaina for a "Best Poster Award" from the Novatis Symposium
1. Congrats Dr. Lim "Alzheimer's Association New Investigator Grant"
1. Welcome, Zishaan, Kristin, and Hong for summer rotation!
1. Congrats, Joey! "He passed his candidacy!"
2. Welcome! Alaina and Nichole joined our group.
1. Congrats, Dr. Lim. Selected as the Gray Family Fund Investigator at the Metals in Medicine Gordon Conference.
2. Congrats! Joey Braymer, Graduate Student at Chemistry Department, received "Warner Linfield Award from Rackham for his research in South Korea this summer.
3. The generous financial Support of our Alzheimer's research from The Alzhemier's Art quilt Initiative (in Michigan)
AAQI (Director: Ami Simms) VISIT TO LIM TEAM
LIM TEAM HAS THE POWER OF CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY