- Once this form is processed, you will be able to use the CCG database (MScreen) to view our libraries and screening results. It generally takes two to three business days to process this form and get access to MScreen.
- We recommend searching PubChem Bioassay for your target and method as well as in screening journals found at the bottom of this FAQ page.
- Note that non U of M users will need to obtain a friend account for login information.
- No hardware acquisition and maintenance costs
- No IT support costs required to initialize, deploy, and maintain the system
- Management of data securely and collaboration via the web without VPN software
- No IT expertise or database programming skills required
- Automatic upgrade to the most stable production version of MScreen
For more information about MScreen, please visit the MScreen website. This website allows you to explore other resources such as searching the CCG diversity collection. The JBS publication about MScreen and the MScreen wiki are great resources to learn more. You can also test MScreen by signing up for a trial account.