Printer-friendly versionSend to friend
The LSI Leadership Council is a group of biomedical industry leaders, venture capitalists and government officials. The council advises and supports the LSI leadership and faculty.
- Rajesh Alva - Managing Director, Head of Healthcare M & A, Credit Suisse
- Richard Douglas - Director, Novavax Inc and Advisor, Red Sky Partners
- James Flynn - Partner, Deerfield Management Company
- James Hackett - President and CEO, Steelcase, Inc.
- David Kroin - Managing Director, Great Point Partners, LLC
- Shiraz Ladiwala - Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development, ThermoFisher Scientific
- Greg Margolies - Senior Partner and Head of Capital Markets Group, Ares Management LLC
- Joel Martin - President and CEO, CEBIX Incorporated
- Paul M. Meister - CEO and Co-Founder, Liberty Lane Partners and Chairman and CEO, inVentiv Health, Inc.
- Roger Newton - President and CEO, Esperion Therapeutics
- John Osborn - Senior Vice President, Global Corporate Affairs, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Craig Parker (Chair) - Entrepreneur-in-Residence, U.S. Venture Partners, Menlo Park, California
- Liam Ratcliffe - General Partner, New Leaf Venture Partners, LLC
- Joe Schwarz - Former US Representative, 7th Congressional District, State of Michigan
- Greg Simon - Former Senior VP, Worldwide Policy, Pfizer, Inc.
- Michael Staebler - Partner, Pepper Hamilton, LLP
- David Walt - Robinson Professor of Chemistry, Tufts University, Founder and Director of Illumina, Inc. and Quanterix Corp.
- Wendell Wierenga - Executive Vice President of Research & Development, Santarus, Inc.
- Robert Zerbe - Chief Executive Officer and President, QuatRx